- Boxes and other packing materials will be delivered/handed out prior to your selected pickup date, allowing adequate time to pack.
- Boxes are 16"x18"x24." It is recommended that you order extra boxes if you are unsure. We will pickup any unused boxes along with your items free of charge.
- Free $100 of insurance applies only to each UTrucking box stored. If you are planning to store unboxed items, or using non-UTrucking boxes, additional insurance is recommended.
Enjoy the Convenience of Door-to-Door Service
- Pickup from your dorm room or apartment at a convenient time.
- Storage at our secure, climate-controlled facility.
- Delivery directly to your room after summer.
- Free heavy-duty large boxes, tape, and bubble wrap!
What can I store?
From containers like boxes, suitcases, and plastic bins to larger items like bikes, couches, and lamps, we can store it all! There are no size, weight, or quantity restrictions. Store as many items as you need. Simply label each item with: Name, "Storage," and item count (1 of 2, 2 of 2).
We also understand that you might not know what items you need to store until the last minute, therefore, we do not require you to tell us what you are storing in advance. Just have whatever you'd like us to move into storage ready when we arrive, and we will handle it all!
Avoid the unnecessary costs of a truck rental and storage pod by allowing us to handle your storage needs. We charge on a per item basis so you only pay for what you choose to store, versus paying full price for a storage pod that you may not entirely fill.
Our pricing is based on the size of each item. We have detailed the monthly price of our most commonly stored items in the detailed breakdown found below, but if your item is not on the list we would be happy to give you an estimate by contacting us!
For a more detailed breakdown of our storage prices, click here.
Know Your Items Are in the Best of Hands
With over 40 years of experience serving WashU students, see why students have continued to use our services, year after year. As part of our service, each item stored is automatically insured up to $100.
Note: Students commonly sign up for Summer Storage and a shipping service. This is because they need to store AND ship items home. If this is you, please also signup for End of Semester Home Shipping .
In order to ensure no items are lost, every item that you wish to store must be clearly labeled with your name, item count (1 of 2, 2 of 2), and taped securely shut. Customers must also indicate which items are to be shipped and stored if they are using multiple services. There will be a $25 fee assessed if any items are not packed or labeled properly.
We run on a tight schedule, and it is essential to our operations that your items are ready to be picked up when we arrive. It is for this reason that we assess a $50 fee if the customer is not packed and ready upon arrival during the scheduled time slot. If you need to adjust your scheduled date/time, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
There is no additional charge for boxes as long as they are used for a UTrucking service or returned when your items are picked up. However, if any boxes that are unused are not returned to UTrucking we assess a fee of $7 per box. This is primarily to prevent customers from giving away boxes they've ordered or being wasteful and throwing away new boxes.